WE ARE LIMITING EACH CHECKOUT TO TWO (2) OF THIS MUG, BUT WE ARE NOT LIMITING THE TOTAL NUMBER EACH PERSON CAN ORDER AT THIS TIME. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL EXCESSIVE ORDERS FOR ANY REASON IF THIS IS ABUSED.
We had the pleasure of working with Doug Horne in a collaboration on the piece of art that inspired this mug. Limited solely by Doug's imagination, we asked him to create his own representation of a traditional tiki while remaining true to his signature and unique style.
About this Tiki Mug:
- Mug photos show the mug in outdoor mid-day natural light. No filters, external lights, or editing has been used on these photos besides cropping.
Limited Time Pre-Order - while not a numbered edition, we will only be producing a certain amount and will close the pre-order without notice once we've reached our goal.
- Price: $69 (Whoopsies are $59)
(This price may increase in the future as less become available)
Mug size and volume: This mug is approximately 10 inches tall, 3.5in wide, and holds about 20 oz (this will vary from mug to mug depending on wall thickness when it was made).
- Shipping Info: In theory, this mug could start shipping as early as 6-8 months from now, however with current global production and shipping delays it could take longer. in order to set conservative expectations upfront, we're going to say that this mug may not ship until mid 2023.
- SHIPPING: If ordered with other items, this mug will ship separately and this will be reflected in your shipping cost of your order.
Designed by Doug Horne in sunny southern California. Imported.
- Note about import production: These mugs are being produced with one of our new production partners, the same that produced Mug of Mugs, Tiki Whale and Kraken's Toast. All mugs will have passed through multiple rounds of quality control before being shipped out.
- These are ceramic mugs.
- Each mug is hand made. Each mug is hand cast, hand cleaned up seam lines, then individually hand glazed! As a result, each mug will be unique and have variations in glaze, color, cleanup, etc.
- Hand wash only!
- Please familiarize yourself with our policies.
What are “Whoopsies”?
This only applies to those who select 'Whoopsies' as an option when ordering.
During production, sometimes 'Whoopsies!' happen. These mugs we still consider sellable and usable, but we’ve previously held them back from shipping for often very small and obscure reasons that most people wouldn’t notice. While all of our mugs are hand made and unique, some are a little more unique than others. We’ve had many people inquire about mugs that we’ve not had in-stock for awhile, so we thought this could be a good way to get some mugs that we no longer produce into the hands of those who really want them, and to make room on our shelves for new mugs that we’ve got in the works.
Each of these tiki mugs will have one or more of these, or other, small issues: glaze somewhere unintended, tiny black dots from particles in the kiln, glaze smudges, superficial cracks that don’t affect the integrity of the mug, variation in color or glaze texture, cleanup issues, etc. As each mugs issues vary and are unique, they aren’t reflected in pictures here. Mugs are being sold in as-is condition. While we reserve the right to permanently mark mugs on bottom, out of sight, to indicate they're part of this group, this set will not be marked. Exchanges for alternate 'Whoopsie!' mugs will be allowed if buyer pays shipping costs. Mugs will not arrive cracked (excludes superficial ‘cracks’).
“Whoopsie” mugs are offered at discounted price.
About TikiLand Trading Co.:
Tiki Mugs by TikiLand Trading Co. are a collaboration between TikiLand Trading Co. and Tiki tOny.
Credits for this tiki mug:
Designed by Doug Horne
Sculpted by Thor
Support and production by the team at TikiLand Trading Co.