Visit Jeff Granito's website, www.jeffgranitodesigns.com, for everything Jeff Granito other than this mug!
DUE TO POPULARITY OF THIS MUG WE ARE LIMITING THE PURCHASE TO ONE (1) OF THIS MUG PER CHECKOUT. WE ARE NOT LIMITING THE NUMBER OF CHECKOUTS AT THIS TIME. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL EXCESSIVE OR MULTIPLE ORDERS FOR ANY REASON IF THIS IS ABUSED.
Jeff Granito's Hiwa Sheba - Serapheline & Lucifur - Tiki Mug
Eye Style Choices:
Serapheline (clear/iridescent eyes) - Features a vintage iridescent Aurore Boreale faceted dome shaped Swarovski crystal.
Lucifur (black eyes) - Features a Jet black chessboard faceted Swarovski crystal.
History of this mug - The original Hiwa Sheba (Black, 1st edition) was first revealed in August of 2019 at Midsummer Scream, followed immediately at Tiki Oasis, and then was sold at Wonderground Gallery in Downtown Disney, in Anaheim, as part of Jeff Granito's Artist in Residence, as well as here at TikiLand Trading Co.. These originals were blind box colored jewel eyes. This mug has been released with multiple gem eye colors and types, as well as with white glaze, and our 'graveyard' black glaze. This is the first time this mug is being sold in a color other than black or white!
From Jeff Granito (IG @jeffgranitodesigns):
I am so excited to introduce my very first tiki mug, Hiwa Sheba, produced by TikiLand Trading Co. It was Inspired by the black tiki idols with rhinestone eyes that I would collect as a kid in Hawaii. I wanted to play with the idea of good and bad luck associated with black cats, so one side signifies bad luck (look for the number 13 hidden in there) and good luck on the reverse side (with a happy face and a four leaf clover tag).
About this Tiki Mug:
- Limited edition of 50 with this specific glaze color and the choice from the 2 jewel eye styles. We may release additional mugs in this glaze color-way with different jewel-eyes.
- This mug holds about 24oz (varies slightly mug to mug), is 9.75” tall, and has a nice solid weight of approximately 1.6 lbs.
- Ready to Ship!
- This is a collaboration between TikiLand Trading Co. and Jeff Granito.
- Designed and Made in sunny Southern California by TikiLand Trading Co.
- Each mug is hand made. Each mug is hand cast, hand cleaned up seam lines, then individually hand glazed! As a result, each mug will be unique and have small variations in glaze, color, cleanup, etc.
- Hand wash only!
- Please familiarize yourself with our policies.
About TikiLand Trading Co.:
Tiki Mugs by TikiLand Trading Co. are a collaboration between TikiLand Trading Co. and Tiki tOny.
Credits for this tiki mug:
Designed by Jeff Granito
Sculpted by Thor
Manufactured by TikiLand Trading Co.
Support and production by the team at TikiLand Trading Co.