Jeff Granito's Hiwa Sheba Tiki Mug - Mariana Edition - Limited Release of 11 - Signed - Ready to Ship!
This is a limited release of 11 mugs with this glaze and crystal combination. We may make some more, but as of now this is all there is and all there may be.
- Each mug will be signed by Jeff Granito.
- Eyes are Bermuda Blue vintage Swarovski crystals
These mugs have a black exterior and blue interior!
- Made in the USA at our Southern California studios.
We will be shipping these in about a week.
- DUE TO POPULARITY OF THIS MUG WE ARE LIMITING THE PURCHASE TO ONE (1) OF THIS MUG PER CHECKOUT. WE ARE NOT LIMITING THE NUMBER OF CHECKOUTS AT THIS TIME. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL EXCESSIVE OR MULTIPLE ORDERS FOR ANY REASON IF THIS IS ABUSED.
Jeff Granito's Hiwa Sheba - Mariana - Tiki Mug
History of this mug - The original Hiwa Sheba (Black, 1st edition) was first revealed in August of 2019 at Midsummer Scream, followed immediately at Tiki Oasis, and then was sold at Wonderground Gallery in Downtown Disney, in Anaheim, as part of Jeff Granito's Artist in Residence, as well as here at TikiLand Trading Co.. These originals were blind box colored jewel eyes. This mug has been released with multiple gem eye colors and types, as well as with white glaze, and our 'graveyard' black glaze, and a few other solid colors.
From Jeff Granito (IG @jeffgranitodesigns):
I am so excited to introduce Hiwa Sheba, produced by TikiLand Trading Co. It was Inspired by the black tiki idols with rhinestone eyes that I would collect as a kid in Hawaii. I wanted to play with the idea of good and bad luck associated with black cats, so one side signifies bad luck (look for the number 13 hidden in there) and good luck on the reverse side (with a happy face and a four leaf clover tag).
About this Tiki Mug:
- Limited release of 11 with this specific glaze and jewel eye color.
- This mug holds about 24oz (varies slightly mug to mug), is approximately 9.75” tall, and has a nice solid weight of approximately 1.5 lbs.
- Ready to Ship!
Eyes are vintage Swarovski crystals.
- Mug photos show the mugs in outdoor lighting. No filters have been used on these photos besides cropping.
- Designed by Jeff Granito, and made by TikiLand Trading Co., in sunny southern California.
- All of our ceramics are handmade. Each mug varies slightly and is unique, and is not the exact mug photographed here, although we try for it to be as identical as possible when produced by hand. During ceramic production sometimes there can be small variations with glaze, color, texture, cleanup, etc.
- We guarantee mugs not to arrive with structural cracks or chips, and will replace them at our expense if they arrive to you in this condition.
- Only one mug included.
- We only recommend hand washing as this is a functional piece of art.
- Please familiarize yourself with our policies.
What are “Whoopsies”?
About TikiLand Trading Co.:
Tiki Mugs by TikiLand Trading Co. are a collaboration between TikiLand Trading Co. and Tiki tOny.
Credits for this tiki mug:
Designed by Jeff Granito
Sculpted by Thor
Support and production by the team at TikiLand Trading Co.