WE ARE LIMITING EACH CHECKOUT TO ONE (1) OF THIS MUG, BUT WE ARE NOT LIMITING THE TOTAL NUMBER EACH PERSON CAN ORDER AT THIS TIME. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL EXCESSIVE ORDERS FOR ANY REASON IF THIS IS ABUSED.
Thor's Zombie Returns Tiki Mug
We present to you an eerie delight,
his screams will keep you up at night.
About this Tiki Mug:
- Mug photos show the mug in various lighting from sun to indoor tiki bar. Photos shown with other mugs are for size comparison only - other mugs not included. Indoor photos employ the use of a glow cube - not included.
Price: $108 (Whoopsies are $86)
Mug size and volume: This mug is approximately 6 inches tall, and holds about 28 oz (this will vary from mug to mug depending on wall thickness when it was made).
- Shipping Info: Ready to Ship!
Designed and sculpted by Thor in sunny Southern California. Imported.
- Note about import production: These mugs are being produced with one of our new production partners, the same that produced Mug of Mugs, Tiki Whale and Kraken's Toast. All mugs will have passed through multiple rounds of quality control before being shipped out.
- These are ceramic mugs.
- Each mug is hand made. Each mug is hand cast, hand cleaned up seam lines, then individually hand glazed! As a result, each mug will be unique and have variations in glaze, color, cleanup, etc.
- Hand wash only!
- Please familiarize yourself with our policies.
What are “Whoopsies”?
This only applies to those who select 'Whoopsies' as an option when ordering.
During production, sometimes 'Whoopsies!' happen. These mugs we still consider sellable and usable, but we’ve previously held them back from shipping for often very small and obscure reasons that most people wouldn’t notice. While all of our mugs are hand made and unique, some are a little more unique than others. We’ve had many people inquire about mugs that we’ve not had in-stock for awhile, so we thought this could be a good way to get some mugs that we no longer produce into the hands of those who really want them, and to make room on our shelves for new mugs that we’ve got in the works.
Each of these tiki mugs will have one or more of these, or other, small issues: glaze somewhere unintended, tiny black dots from particles in the kiln, glaze smudges, superficial cracks that don’t affect the integrity of the mug, variation in color or glaze texture, cleanup issues, etc. As each mugs issues vary and are unique, they aren’t reflected in pictures here. Mugs are being sold in as-is condition. While we reserve the right to permanently mark mugs on bottom, out of sight, to indicate they're part of this group, this set will not be marked. Exchanges for alternate 'Whoopsie!' mugs will be allowed if buyer pays shipping costs. Mugs will not arrive cracked (excludes superficial ‘cracks’).
“Whoopsie” mugs are offered at discounted price.
About TikiLand Trading Co.:
Tiki Mugs by TikiLand Trading Co. are a collaboration between TikiLand Trading Co. and Tiki tOny.
Credits for this tiki mug:
Designed by Thor
Sculpted By Thor
Support and production by the team at TikiLand Trading Co.