Visit Tiki tOny's website, www.tikitony.com, for everything Tiki tOny other than mugs!
NOTE: We may have a few more of these. Please signup to be notified if you’re interested
For order status please check our Production Status page, here.
Cannibal of Doom Tiki Mug
Throw me the Pineapple Whip and I’ll throw you the idol! This golden cannibal idol was found nestled in the Lost Temple of the Forbidden Mai Tai. Some say it will bring you golden good luck, which we can confirm nor deny, but we can say, it’ll look great in your Temple of Mug Room. We found a beautiful gold “glaze” that will surly not “ruin” your expectations!!!
About this Cannibal of Doom Tiki Mug:
- Early presale price of $109 (includes US shipping) (reg $120) is for a limited time, and will be the best price, and will increase without notice.
- *This mug is a pre-sale and orders placed now are expected to start shipping mid 2021, barring any unforeseeable production issues. Orders will be shipped in the order received.
- We’ll know more size and volume specifics as we move into turnarounds and then sculpt. We will update this information here as soon as we have it.
- This is a collaboration between TikiLand Trading Co. and Tiki tOny. Designed in California. Imported.
- International shipping will requires additional shipping costs.
- Mug design will get more refined, and may change slightly, as we move from concept, to full turns, sculpt, and glaze testing. Stay tuned here and our social media for updated pictures during the coming months.
About TikiLand Trading Co.:
Tiki Mugs by TikiLand Trading Co. are a collaboration between TikiLand Trading Co. and Tiki tOny.
Credits for this tiki mug:
Designed by Tiki tOny
Sculpted By Thor
Support and production by the team at TikiLand Trading Co.