Visit Tiki tOny's website, www.tikitony.com, for everything Tiki tOny other than mugs!
What are “Whoopsies”?
During production, sometimes 'Whoopsies!' happen. These mugs we still consider sellable, but we’ve previously held them back from shipping for often very small and obscure reasons that most people wouldn’t notice. While all of our mugs are hand made and unique, some are a little more unique than others. We’ve had many people inquire about mugs that we’ve not had in-stock for awhile, so we thought this could be a good way to get some mugs that we no longer produce into the hands of those who really want them, and to make room on our shelves for new mugs that we’ve got in the works.
Each of these tiki mugs will have one or more of these, or other, small issues: glaze somewhere unintended, tiny black dots from particles in the kiln, superficial glaze cracks that don’t affect the integrity of the mug, etc. As each mugs issues vary and are unique, they aren’t reflected in pictures here. Mugs are being sold in as-is condition. We reserve the right to permanently mark mugs on bottom, out of sight, to indicate they're part of this group. Exchanges for alternate 'Whoopsie!' mugs will be allowed if buyer pays shipping costs. Mugs will not arrive cracked (excludes superficial glaze ‘cracks’).
“Whoopsie” mugs are offered at discounted price.
These mugs are in-stock and ready to be packed and shipped.
Tiki tOny's 'Keiki Bob' Tiki Mug
Unkle Coco, the Tikilorian, had a heckuva time babysitting this youngling. Born with mysterious powers, Keiki Bob is sure to impress if you let him loose in the cantina with his outer rim concoctions.
About this Tiki Mug:
- Mug is shown in outdoor, sunny, natural lighting give you an idea of how it looks.
- Only 1 mug is included with purchase (despite 2 being shown in the photo).
- These are all hand glazed, hand wiped, and hand detailed, meaning that no two are alike! Some will have darker faces, some will have lighter faces, some eyes will be shiny, some will be matte, some coats will have more brown, some coats will have more green, some will have more lines on the face, some will have less lines on the face, all of these variances are created when each individual mug is glazed, then fired. Placement in the kiln can create differences, the person doing the glazing and their technique will create differences; again as each is handmade, each will be unique.
- This is a collaboration between TikiLand Trading Co. and Tiki tOny. Designed in California. Imported.
- Each mug is hand made. Each mug is hand cast, hand cleaned up seam lines, then individually hand glazed! As a result, each mug will be unique and have small variations in glaze, color, cleanup, etc.
- Hand wash only!
- Please familiarize yourself with our policies.
About TikiLand Trading Co.:
Tiki Mugs by TikiLand Trading Co. are a collaboration between TikiLand Trading Co. and Tiki tOny.
Credits for this tiki mug:
Designed by Tiki tOny
Sculpted By Thor
Support and production by the team at TikiLand Trading Co.